Lloyd’s of London Service
Lloyd’s of London represents an important global center for reinsurance and specialty property & casualty coverages. The financial profiles of individual Lloyd’s syndicates, however, often remain difficult to ascertain for brokers and their corporate clients, who instead must default to public credit ratings for the broad Lloyd’s market.
What’s IncludedTo address this issue, ALIRT has developed its Lloyd’s Syndicate Reports service which provide a unique look past the overall Lloyd’s market down into the financials of the individual Syndicates themselves.
ALIRT Analyses on U.S.-based insurance companies
- Annual customized reports detailing ALIRT scoring trends (0-100)
- Modeling 5 year trends using 50 key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Industry composites are used to compare insurers from any sector
- ALIRT uses weights and benchmarks embedded in our proprietary model
5-Year Trend Pages for each peer company, providing more detailed analytics
- Concise financial trends in Investments, Operating Performance, Liability & Reserve Analyses and Product Lines
- We let the numbers do the talking in an apples-to-apples set of comparisons.
Executive summary written commentary that details the current financial performance of underperforming companiesSpecial, focused, written analyses of underperforming companies within a client’s universe of carriers for management review
To learn more about how ALIRT can help you track your financial exposure to Lloyd’s of London syndicates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org