The BOLI Service
The BOLI Service, designed for BOLI Brokers and the Banks or Credit Unions they serve, models the on-going financial trends and condition of life insurers that underwrite BOLI policies. This service is intended to meet the 939A requirements of the Dodd Frank Bill.
What’s IncludedThe BOLI Service consists of quarterly customized reports on a bank’s universe of BOLI insurance carriers and includes the following:
Two-page ALIRT Analyses on all BOLI insurer exposures
- Annual and quarterly customized reports detailing ALIRT scoring trends (0-100)
- Modeling 5 year trends using 50 key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Industry composites are used to compare insurers from any sector
- ALIRT uses weights and benchmarks embedded in our proprietary model
5-Year Trend Pages for each peer company, providing more detailed analytics
- Concise financial trends in Investments, Operating Performance, Liability & Reserve Analyses and Product Lines
- We let the numbers do the talking in an apples-to-apples set of comparisons.
In-Depth Executive Summaries on each BOLI carrier
Combining quarterly written analyses, infographic dashboards of relative trends and scores, identifying out-performance, in-line performance and/or underperformance of all client insurers
Full access to ALIRT Research staffFull access to ALIRT Research staff for additional analytical insight on BOLI carriers and the macro U.S. life insurance environment
Quarterly macro financial reviews
Quarterly financial reviews of the relevant insurance industry sector.
White papers discussing topics of interest to the relevant industry
All elements of this service are easily accessible via ALIRT’s web portal.
Schedule your personalized demo today and see how our online platform can connect you to the research you’re looking for.