This service, designed for Pension Plan Fiduciaries and/or Pension Consultants, provides a thorough and impartial financial analysis of insurers bidding to manage employee retirement benefits after pension plan closure or reversion.
The 95-1 Termination Annuity Issuer Analysis report, customized to those companies bidding for the termination annuity policy, consists of the following:
- Two-Page ALIRT Analyses for each insurer,
- 5-Year Trend Pages, providing more detailed analytics,
- In-Depth Executive Summaries on each bidding insurer,
- DOL 95-1 comparative screens containing the minimum requirements under “the safest available annuity” guidelines,
- ALIRT Scores, Flags, and Ratings summary screens,
- Access to ALIRT Research staff for conference calls prior to the final selection of annuity provider,
- Issuing Company State Licensing and State Guaranty Fund Coverage information.
To learn more about how the 95-1 Termination Annuity Issuer Analysis service can aid pension plan fiduciaries in their terminal funding decisions, please contact us at