Executive Reports, designed for insurance Distributors and Institutional Buyers, are in-depth studies of an individual insurer’s overall business strategy and financial position. These ad hoc reports, which range from 20-30 pages, are designed for any interested party that needs to more thoroughly document the current financial and strategic standing of an insurance company partner.
Executive Reports include the following:
- In-person interview with insurer management,
- Detailed write-up on the insurer’s ownership structure, management team, operational and marketing strategies, and financial profile,
- Two-page ALIRT Analyses on statutory insurance units,
- 5-Year Trend Pages for each subsidiary insurer, providing more detailed analytics,
- Full access to ALIRT Research staff for discussion of the report results.
To learn more about how ALIRT’s Executive Reports can help you understand and document the financial profile of your key insurance partners, please contact us at