This service, designed for Pension Plan Fiduciaries and Pension Consultants, provides a thorough and on-going financial analysis of insurers offering fixed and variable annuity options within defined contribution (DC) retirement plans. This service includes the following:
- Two-Page ALIRT Analyses for each insurer,
- 5-Year Trend Pages, providing more detailed analytics,
- ALIRT Scores, Flags, and Ratings summary screens,
- In-Depth Executive Summaries on each participating insurer,
- Monthly updates detailing material inter-quarterly changes at an insurer,
- Full access to the ALIRT Research staff for research support,
- Quarterly macros financial reviews of the life insurance industry.
All elements of the DC Plan Issuer Service are easily accessible via ALIRT's web portal.
To learn more about how the DC Plan Issuer Analysis can help you meet your fiduciary obligations under DOL guidelines regarding insurer due diligence, please contact us at