The CPM Service, designed for Insurers, is used by Boards of Directors, management, and marketing and investor relations personnel within insurance companies. The CPM Service promotes an understanding of what institutional clients and distributors may be thinking about your company’s relative financial performance.
The CPM Service consists of customized quarterly reports on an insurer’s unique universe of peer companies and includes the following:
- Two-page ALIRT Analyses on U.S.-based insurance companies,
- 5-Year Trend Pages for each peer company, providing more detailed analytics,
- ALIRT Summary pages detailing ALIRT Scores and Public Ratings,
- Select financial metrics and benchmarks related to investment, liability and operating areas,
- Full Access to ALIRT Research staff for all research needs,
- Quarterly macros financial reviews of the relevant industry,
- Ad hoc white papers discussing topics of interest to the relevant industry.
All elements of the CMP Service are easily accessible via ALIRT's web portal.
To learn more about how the CPM service can support your benchmarking, competitive intelligence and marketing efforts, please contact us at