The ALIRT Service, designed for insurance Distributors, Institutional Buyers, and Asset Managers models the financial condition of life, property & casualty, and health/managed care companies, alerting clients to the development of positive and negative trends impacting the financial performance of individual insurers relative to their peers and broad insurance benchmarks.
The ALIRT service consists of quarterly customized reports which include the following:
- Two-page ALIRT Analyses on U.S.-based insurance companies,
- 5-Year Trend Pages for each peer company, providing more detailed analytics,
- ALIRT Scores, Flags, and Ratings summary screens,
- Bullet-point analyses, detailing the current financial performance of underperforming companies,
- Customized screens for client’s proprietary use,
- Full access to the ALIRT Research staff for due diligence/research support,
- Quarterly macros financial reviews of the relevant industry,
- Ad hoc white papers discussing topics of interest to the relevant industry.
To learn more about how the ALIRT service can help you better understand the relative financial risks and exposures of insurance companies, please contact us at: